Introductory course: How to start your drone show business
The course will provide you with an insight into the drone show industry, give you the knowledge for a general understanding of what the drone show business consists of and analyze in detail the steps to take for launching your first drone show.
The course consists of 4 educational blocks
- Drone show economics (expenses and revenues)
- Creation of a drone show choreography using the newest technology "Drone Show Creator"
- Studying local requirements for launching a drone show and gaining knowledge on how to overcome them
- Drone Show Community: benefits which you can get for your business.
During the course, you will also receive
- Instructions and materials for each educational block
- Consultations of mentors after completing each homework for a detailed analysis of the results
- Access to the next block opens after completing homework and analyzing it with a mentor
- Advice and recommendations from drone show industry experts.
- 100% individual approach, online consultations from drone show experts via Zoom or Google Meets
- The course consists of 4 online sessions
- Course language: English
- Approx. 6 hours to complete the course
- The suggested pace of the course is 2 hours per week (45 min. online part, 75 min. homework).
Upon purchasing the Drone Show bundle which includes a Drone Show Software license and at least 20 drones, the course fee will be deducted from the final amount.
To receive the pricing of the Drone Show bundle with drones, please contact email@example.com
All prices without VAT/tax. VAT is calculated during checkout depending on your provided billing data.