FT Technologies FT742 wind speed and direction sensor kit
FT Technologies FT742 wind speed and direction sensor uses acoustic resonance technology.
The hard anodized aluminum housing is highly resistant to EMI, corrosion, sand, dust and sunlight. With no moving parts to fail or get damaged, it is also capable of withstanding significant shock and vibration. It is sealed to IP66 standard.
When mounted on a drone, the FT742 allows you to take measurements in hard-to-reach places by creating vertical profiles of wind speed and direction in the height range from 0 to several hundred meters above the ground.
- refinement of methane leaks detection as auxilliary sensor with methane detector
- wildfire fighting: safe collection of low-level wind speed and direction data to predict fire spread
- wind data collection in wind turbine farms for power generation optimisation
- environmental/climate studies, collecting data in hard-to-reach areas
- FT Technologies FT742-SM sensor
- Mast for DJI M300/M350 RTK, mounts for other types of drones by request
- Cable to connect sensor to SkyHub onboard computer
- Software for sensor data logging
Thanks to SkyHub integration, the sensor can be used with a wide range of drones, including DJI M350/M300 RTK, DJI M600/M600 Pro, Pixhawk-based drones.
HS Code: 90158020 (meteorological, hydrological, geophysical instrument)
All prices without VAT/tax. VAT is calculated during checkout depending on your provided billing data.