Training: Bathymetric data collection using drone (BATHY-1)
Only one of its kind training to learn how to perform bathymetric surveys with echo sounders integrated with a drone.
Students should have the knowledge and practical experience covered by training:
Can be provided at the SPH Engineering office or using video conferencing software.
Duration: up to 4 hours.
The price is for a group of up to 4 students.
- Safety considerations for flights over water
- System assembly
- System parameters setup (echo sounder mode, data logging formats, angles, etc.)
- Planning the survey grid for bathymetric surveys
- Grasshopper mode for bathymetric surveys
- Quality control (control lines, etc.)
All prices without VAT/tax. VAT is calculated during checkout depending on your provided billing data.