Training: Bathymetric data processing (BATHY-2)
Only one of its kind training to learn how to process bathymetric data gathered with echo sounders integrated with a drone.
Training is deducated for data processing using Hydromagic Survey software for single and dual-frequency echo sounders.
Students should have the knowledge and practical experience covered by training:
- UgCS Basics
- UgCS AreaScan and True Terrain Following Missions
- Bathymetric data collection using drone (BATHY-1)
Can be provided at the SPH Engineering office or using video conferencing software.
Duration: up to 4 hours.
The price is for a group of up to 4 students.
It is recommended to collect own data before conducting this training.
- new project creation and data import
- raw data processing
- maps and matrixes
- quality control using check lines
- volume calculation and comparison
- contours generation
All prices without VAT/tax. VAT is calculated during checkout depending on your provided billing data.