Training: Bathymetry using drone
Only one of its kind training to learn how to perform bathymetric surveys with echo sounders integrated with a drone.
Students should have the knowledge and practical experience covered by training:
Can be provided at the SPH Engineering office or using video conferencing software.
Duration: 4 hours.
The price is for a group of up to 4 students.
- Safety considerations for flights over water
- System assembly
- System parameters setup (echo sounder mode, data logging formats, angles, etc.)
- Planning the survey grid for bathymetric surveys
- Grasshopper mode for bathymetric surveys
- Quality control (control lines, etc.)
- Data processing using Hydromagic Survey software for single and dual-frequency echo sounders.