Training: GPR on a UAV (GPR-2)
Training for the users of UgCS Integrated Systems/GPR who already have at least basic GPR and UgCS experience. Training is dedicated to GPR application on UAVs.
Can be provided at the SPH Engineering office or using video conferencing software.
Duration: 6 hours.
The price is for a group of up to 4 students.
- Mounting the GPR on a drone
- Configuring GPR (in the case of Zond radars)
- Planning of GPR drone survey missions
- Connecting to the UAV with GPR attached, displaying GPR trace in Custom Payload Monitor (CPM)
- Practical exercise (or remote support)
- Basic GPR data processing and interpretation in Prism 2 software