Training: Methane leak detection using drone
Original price €2'300.00 - Original price €2'300.00
€2'300.00 - €2'300.00
Current price €2'300.00
Only one of its kind training to learn how to use Laser Falcon methane detector for drone surveys.
Students should have the knowledge and practical experience covered by training:
Can be provided at the SPH Engineering office or using video conferencing software.
Duration: 2 days.
The price is for a group of up to 4 students.
- Basics of methane detection with Falcon laser sensor
- Assembling the drone-based system
- Flight planning fundamentals for long linear objects
- Flight planning fundamentals for areal objects
- Taking into account weather conditions (wind, precipitation, show, sun)
- Using True Terrain Following (TTF) option for methane leaks detection missions
- Processing the collected data in the LMC Process software.
All prices without VAT/tax. VAT is calculated during checkout depending on your provided billing data.