Training: GPR advanced module (GPR-3)
Training for users of UgCS Integrated Systems/GPR wishing to dive deeper.
Can be provided at the SPH Engineering office or using video conferencing software.
Duration: 8 hours.
The price is for a group of up to 4 students.
- What causes GPR signal reflections
- Soil properties that can cause a reflection (dielectric contrast)
- How to calculate GPR signal propagation speed
- Advanced GPR data processing and interpretation in Prism 2
- Differences between data recorded with a GPR mounted on a UAV vs. on the ground recorded data
- Dead zone of low-frequency radars in detail – how we should take that into account when we select the type of GPR and right altitude for a given task
- Survey planning
- Data interpretation exercises using our collection of demo data
- Terrestrial surveys
- Practical exercise or remote support.
Original price €1'008.00 - Original price €1'008.00
€1'008.00 - €1'008.00
Current price €1'008.00