Training: Methane leak detection using drone
Only one of its kind training to learn how to use Laser Falcon methane detector for drone surveys.
Students should have the knowledge and practical experience covered by training:
Can be provided at the SPH Engineering office or using video conferencing software.
Duration: 2 days.
The price is for a group of up to 4 students.
- Basics of methane detection with Falcon laser sensor
- Assembling the drone-based system
- Flight planning fundamentals for long linear objects
- Flight planning fundamentals for areal objects
- Taking into account weather conditions (wind, precipitation, show, sun)
- Using True Terrain Following (TTF) option for methane leaks detection missions
- Processing the collected data in the LMC Process software.