UgCS EXPERT + LIDAR360 Framework
A bundle including UgCS EXPERT perpetual license and LIDAR360 Framework. Giving you the possibility to plan and execute flights with LiDAR and perform data processing.
Note: The package does not include LIDAR360 Forestry and Terrain modules.
Optimize your workflow and data collection methods to generate and analyze industry-standard surveying models and reports.
UgCS EXPERT license is designed for professional drone pilots flying with LiDAR sensors. It comes with all the features of UgCS PRO as well as the new toolset for LiDAR surveys.
Discover why UgCS EXPERT is the top choice for professional drone pilots and LiDAR surveyors around the world.
Features of UgCS EXPERT for LiDAR surveys
- LiDAR Area and LiDAR Corridor tools
- IMU Calibration route pattern (figure eight)
- IMU Calibration actions (figure eight, U-turn/J-hook)
- LiDAR flight planning based on FOV value
- Adjustable corner radius for smooth cornering and better data collection
- Loop turns for additional IMU calibration
- Adjustable LiDAR area buffer size
Other features of UgCS EXPERT
- Plan flights with terrain following
- 3D flight planning interface
- Offline maps (fly without internet connection)
- Photogrammetry, Vertical (Facade) scan, Corridor mapping, SAR, Linear, Circle, Waypoint, Perimeter, Area Scan flight planning tools
- Route import from KML/CSV data
- DEM/DSM elevation data import from .TIF format
- Preview flights with respect to terrain elevation profile
- Automatic telemetry recording
- Geo-referenced image import
- Create custom no-fly zones (NFZ)
- Custom map overlays
- ADS-B Receiver support
- Compatible with UgCS Mapper to process images and create map overlays. Discover »»»
- UgCS EXPERT LiDAR toolset is currently only compatible with DJI M300, M600, M2X0 (and other DJI) drones. Support for LiDAR toolset for other drones is coming soon!
- UgCS supports most popular UAV platforms including DJI M300, M600, M2X0, Inspire, Phantom series, Mavic series; MAVLink-compatible drones (Pixhawk with ArduPilot/PX4). Discover UgCS supported drones and autopilots »»»
Compatible LiDAR sensors
UgCS EXPERT is not restricted to any certain LiDAR sensors only. Most sensors can be used as long as they are carried by a supported drone.
However, we are officially supporting the following LiDAR sensors / manufacturers - DJI L1, YellowScan, Phoenix LiDAR, RIEGL, LIDAR USA. GeoCue, Rock Robotics, GeoSun LIDAR, 3DT Scanfly.
UgCS EXPERT perpetual license
- Buy once, own forever
- First year of support and updates is included
- Starting from the second year, an annual Support & Update pack needs to be purchased to get access to support and the latest updates. More info »»»
- Installs locally on your computer
- Compatible with Windows, macOS and Ubuntu 18.04
- Android app UgCS for DJI is used to connect to DJI drones
The LiDAR360 Framework lays the foundation for the entire software suite. With TB-level processing power, the Framework contains tools required for effectively interacting and manipulating LiDAR point cloud data. Functions include data management, automatic strip alignment, and point cloud classification.
In the latest version 5.0, the powerline module is added to LiDAR360. Users can conduct professional analysis on powerline data, such as classification, danger point detection, and so on.
This product is not available for ordering in our store for customers from Latvia. Latvian customers can contact GEO Pro (http://geopro.lv/) to order LIDAR360.