Training: GPR on a UAV (GPR-1)
Training for the users of Integrated Systems/GPR who already have at least basic UgCS experience. Training is dedicated to GPR application on UAVs.
Can be provided at the SPH Engineering office or using video conferencing software.
Duration: up to 6 hours.
The price is for a group of up to 4 students.
Completed UgCS AreaScan and True Terrain following missions training or equivalent knowledge and experience.
Trainee has to perform True Terrain Following mission test flight over the ground in safe and controlled environment. Remote review of telemetry and SkyHub positioning log files will be performed at the beginning of the session. If a trainee can't demonstrate results of completed missions, the trainer will cancel the training session, and it has to be rescheduled.
- What is GPR
- Mounting the GPR on a drone
- Configuring GPR (in the case of Zond radars)
- Planning of GPR drone survey missions
- Connecting to the UAV with GPR attached, displaying GPR trace in Custom Payload Monitor (CPM)
- Practical exercise (or remote support)
- Basic GPR data processing and interpretation in Prism 2 software
All prices without VAT/tax. VAT is calculated during checkout depending on your provided billing data.