- For UgCS desktop software a computer running Windows/macOS is needed. All flight planning is done on the computer.
- To connect DJI drones to UgCS an Android mobile device or DJI Smart Controller is needed to run UgCS for DJI - the free mobile app.
- Only for new users looking to test UgCS
- Automatic subscription after 14 days
Route creation from KML / CSV files. Create routes quickly by importing them from existing KML files.
Advanced terrain following. Preview the flight altitude with respect to elevation profile before flight. Adjustable terrain following AGL tolerance.
3D flight planning interface. Utilize full 3D-interface of UgCS to ensure flight safety.
Customisable map. Use default map and terrain elevation source or import your own custom DEM/DSM and map overlays.
LiDAR toolset. Plan and fly LiDAR missions with automated IMU calibration patterns and adjustable corner radius.
Corridor inspections. Create long corridor inspection flights with confidence.
Vertical flight planning. Automate building inspections by using UgCS' Vertical scan tool for planning flights on the vertical plane.
Go offline. UgCS does not require an internet connection. Cache maps and elevation for offline use and plan your flights even in the most remote regions of the world. Used by our own team in Greenland, PNG and other locations around the world.
All features of UgCS EXPERT plus features required for teams of drone pilots.
Included training for teams. UgCS ENTERPRISE includes 4 hours of training for your team.
Dedicated success manager. Dedicated engineer will work with you to achieve your goals with UgCS.
Up to 10 simultaneous drone connections. Connect multiple drones and use them together.
Fly multiple drones simultaneously. Add UgCS Commander to Enterprise and control multiple drones simultaneously.
Share your missions with the team. Set up a centralised UgCS server (locally or in the cloud) and share your routes and drone flight data across the team.
Priority customer support. Receive assistance when you need it.
Live video streaming. Set up UgCS ENTERPRISE video server and stream live geotagged video from your drones from anywhere in the world.
Discover video streaming with UgCS »»»
UgCS SDK. Use UgCS SDK to build custom solutions for your needs.
Discover UgCS SDK »»»
UgCS stands for Universal Ground Control Software.
UgCS supports drones from different manufacturers, allowing them to be used within a single flight planning solution.
Discover the list of drones officially supported by UgCS. In case you are not sure whether your drone is supported, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
*To connect DJI drones to UgCS, the (free) Android app UgCS for DJI is required.
DJI M300 RTK*
DJI M30 series**
DJI Mavic 3 Enterprise series**
DJI M600, 600 Pro*
DJI M200 / M210 series*
DJI Mavic 2 series*
DJI Phantom 4 series (with SDK controller only)*
DJI Inspire 2*
DJI Mavic Pro*
DJI Phantom 3*
DJI Inspire 1 series*
Autel EVO II series***
Freefly Alta X
(US-made, PX4 based)
Watts Innovations PRISM
(US-made, PX4 based)
Inspired Flight IF1200
(US-made, PX4 based)
Ardupilot/PX4 Fixed-wing drones
* To connect DJI drones to UgCS, the (free) Android app UgCS for DJI is required.
** DJI Mavic 3 series and M30 series drones are supported via route export from UgCS to DJI Pilot 2 (KMZ/WPML format). It is currently not yet possible to connect them directly to UgCS.
*** Autel EVO II series drones are supported in UgCS via route export from UgCS to KML. It is not possible to connect them directly to UgCS. Routes exported to KML format from UgCS can directly be imported into Autel Explorer app and flown.
Minimum System Requirements
- Windows 7 with SP1 or later; Windows 8; Windows 10/64-bit
- Mac OS X Maverick 10.9 or later / 64-bit
- Linux: Ubuntu 18.04 LTS / 64-bit
- Core 2 Duo or Athlon X2 at 2.4 GHz
- Recommended RAM: 4GB or more
- Graphics card with DirectX 9 support (shader model 2.0). Any card made since 2004 should work
- 2 GB of free space
- 1024 x 768
We have you covered!
- To connecting DJI drones to UgCS you need to have UgCS for DJI mobile app installed on either an Android mobile device or the DJI Smart Controller. The device then needs to be connected to the same local (internet is not required) network as the computer with installed UgCS installed and the drone will automatically appear in UgCS.
- To connect other supported drones such as Ardu / PX4 - a connection is established over radio telemetry link (with ground radio being connected to the computer over USB) or WiFi (not requiring internet connection).
- The list of UgCS supported drones and autopilots is published on ugcs.com »»»
- If you have any questions or doubts you can always reach out to UgCS support team at email@example.com
- First step is to download the .apk file of UgCS for DJI mobile app using Direct Download option from ugcs.com/dji.
- Next, save the .apk file on the Smart Controller, open it with the file browser app and install.
!!! However, it is still recommended to have the laptop with you in the field in case any modifications or adjustments of the route need to be done.
- DJI L1
- Phoenix LiDAR
- LIDAR USA
- Rock Robotics
- GeoSun LIDAR
- 3DT Scanfly.
- UgCS is currently available in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Chinese, Russian and Latvian languages. The language can be set in Main Menu -> Configuration -> Language.
- UgCS for DJI mobile app is available only in English.
- Yes! Diverse UgCS video tutorials and webinars are published on SPH Engineering's YouTube channel »»»
- If you'd like to see an in-depth explanation of a feature for which we do not have a video, please fill in the form or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- UgCS PRO has all of the base functionality, including Vertical Scan tool
- UgCS EXPERT unlocks access to LiDAR flight planning tools and calibration patterns
- UgCS ENTERPRISE enables distributed installation of UgCS and to stream video from your drones to the PC via via WiFi/LTE.
- which UgCS/UgCS for DJI version is installed,
- description of the issue,
- log files (attached .zip log folder to e-mail),
- exported mission file,
- license code.