Practical exam and certification: data collection, processing and interpretation
The exam confirms practical knowledge and experience in data collection, processing and interpretation using systems supplied by SPH Engineering.
How it works:
1. Examinee completes an actual survey using one of SPH Engineering's systems (with GPR, magnetometer, echosounder, methane detector, etc.)
2. Examinee submits
- UgCS flight plan
- UgCS telemetry
- raw data from the sensor + auxiliary SkyHub log files (system and position logs)
- processed data with all processed steps explained
- interpretation, derived models, or survey report
3. Our trainer evaluates submitted files/data and
- if the results of the survey may be considered good enough, the trainer writes his opinion and recommendations to help the examinee to improve his workflow etc. for the future jobs
- if results can't be considered as good, the trainer has to do the same (prepare opinion and recommendation) and the process repeats
- maximum 2x iterations
- analysis and evaluation of the provided data
- preparation of written recommendations
- 1 hour (maximum) Zoom session with a discussion of the results
After successfully passing the exam, the examinee will receive a certificate issued by SPH Engineering.
SPH Engineering maintains a record of all exams taken and can formally confirm certification upon request from a current/future employer or customer of the examinee.
All prices without VAT/tax. VAT is calculated during checkout depending on your provided billing data.