SENSYS MagDrone R3 magnetometer
The MagDrone R3 is a ultra portable magnetometer to be attached to any UAV with a minimum payload of 1kg.
- Searching for UXO (UneXploded Ordnance)
- Locating buried infrastructure (metal pipes and shielded cables) and power cables under the load
- Surveying for any metal objects weighing a few hundred grams or heavier lying underground
MagDrone R3 (starting from SN 200xxx) has a built-in GPS AND the possibility to connect an external one. Second configuration is recommended to achive better geotagging of the data, especially when R3 is used with SkyHub onboard computer and RTK-equipped drone.
Note, that general rule with magnetometer when it is necessary to detect artificial objects or artefacts - fly as low as possible. Recommended altitude for the tasks like UXO search - 1m above surface or even lower. That means that drone should be equipped with terrain following system (included in recommended magnetometer bundle).
Recommended drones to carry MagDrone R3: DJI M350 RTK, DJI M300 RTK, DJI M210, DJI M600 Pro.
What's in the set:
- MagDrone R3 magnetometer with 2x triaxial fluxgate magnetic sensors, sensor bar and data recorder
- MagDrone Data Tool software
- 11.1 V Li-Ion re-chargeable battery battery and wall charger (when used with SkyHub, power is provided from the drone)
- USB cable to connect MagDrone R3 to Windows computer
- Cable to connect MagDrone R3 to GPS-out interface of SkyHub
- Mounting plate and screws (used with provided Li-Ion battery)
- Set of international power plugs
- Transport hard case
HS Code: 90158020 (meteorological, hydrological, geophysical instrument)
Packaging information: 112 x 29 x 11 cm, 10kg in transport box
All prices without VAT/tax. VAT is calculated during checkout depending on your provided billing data.