Training: GPR Basics (GPR-1)
Training for users of UgCS Integrated Systems/GPR who don't have experience with GPR.
Can be provided at the SPH Engineering office or using video conferencing software.
Duration: 4 hours.
The price is for a group of up to 4 students.
- What is GPR
- Basics of GPR signal propagation
- What type of signal does GPR transmit
- How do the recorded profile look and its basic components
- Various types of GPR
- Starting GPR. Students are encouraged to move various objects under the GPR antenna and to observe changes in the received signal
- Typical data that can be gathered using GPR
- GPR signal propagation speed (basics)