Training: UgCS AreaScan and True Terrain following missions
Training is recommended for users of UgCS software and Integrated Systems who already have basic knowledge of UgCS.
Can be provided at the SPH Engineering office or using video conferencing software.
Duration: 6 hours.
The price is for a group of up to 4 students.
- Planning AreaScan missions using DSM (elevation data)
- Installing/configuring SkyHub and altimeter on the DJI drone
- Working with Custom Payload Monitor to control TTF/Grasshopper flight modes
- Connection to the DJI drone using UgCS for the DJI app
- Simulation of AreaScan mission using the M600Pro drone in flight simulation mode without an altimeter
- Simulation of AreaScan mission using the TTF mode (how to configure “fake” altimeter, how to start TTF mode, interrupt the mode)
- Fail-safe actions in TTF mode
- Planning and simulation of AreaScan/TTF mission where AreaScan is far from the take-off position
- Simulation of a flight with a battery change
- Safety considerations in TTF mode – what ~1s delay of TTF algorithm means in terms of speed and altitude
- Practical exercises (if training is provided online - analyzing of customer's flights and remote support)
- AreaScan mission flight without TTF
- AreaScan mission using TTF
- Changing batteries in the middle of the route and resuming the mission
- Attempt to start TTF mode when the drone is above max altitude
- Attempt to start TTF mode when the drone is below min altitude
- Pausing/resuming TTF mode
- Grasshopper missions