Training: UgCS Basics
Original price €605.00 - Original price €605.00
€605.00 - €605.00
Current price €605.00
Recommended for starting UgCS users.
Can be provided at the SPH Engineering office or using video conferencing software.
Duration: 4 hours.
The price is for a group of up to 4 students.
- Installation and components
- Simple mission planning
- Connection to DJI drone using Android device and UgCS for DJI app
- Simulation of a mission using a DJI drone in the flight simulation mode
- Viewing saved telemetry
- Photogrammetry missions planning
- Using UgCS Mapper to generate orthophoto map and DSM, and import map and DSM back into UgCS
- Import/export of KML, maps, missions, routes, telemetry
- Working offline (without internet)
- Practical exercise (if training is provided in-person) – execute a photogrammetry mission and produce map and elevation data for a training area in Balozi airspace, then import map and elevation back into UgCS
- Vehicle profiles
- Operations with a route (duplicate, route to waypoints, etc.)