UgCS Mapper monthly subscription
Original price €49.00 - Original price €49.00
€49.00 - €49.00
Current price €49.00
UgCS Mapper is an affordable lightweight drone image and video processing software by SPH Engineering to create 2D maps and elevation models.
- Work offline in the field - UgCS Mapper is capable of working purely offline so that you can quickly stitch the map and validate the quality and density of survey data before leaving the survey area.
- Stitch multispectral RGN JPEG - Upload multispectral 3- channel RGN JPEG images of the field into UgCS Mapper for stitching and generating NDVI indexes to assess crop health.
- Stitch on the fly - When default map sources are not available or obsolete, create up-to-date maps and elevation data on the fly. They are accurate enough for safe mission planning and guiding first response teams.
Orthophoto generationStitching orthophoto from georeferenced JPG images
Multispectral camerasStitch multispectral 3-channel RGN JPEG images to generate NDVI indexes. Compatible with Micasense RedEdge-M, RedEdge-MX
DSM/elevation dataGenerate DSM/elevation data from georeferenced JPG images
IntegrationA new map is one click away and DSM export from UgCS Mapper into UgCS
Live mapping from the video streamCombined with the UgCS ENTERPRISE license, UgCS Mapper supports LIVE mapping from a drone's video stream
- Monthly subscription - automatically charged monthly, until you cancel
- Cancel any time - no cancellation fee!
All prices without VAT/tax. VAT is calculated during checkout depending on your provided billing data.